Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of 12 months from original date of purchase. Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or deferred in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party,
Warranties are not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan or hire use.
- No warranty is offered on products sold at auction or as demonstrator, factory seconds or used products.
- Warranty does not cover the product in the event of abuse, misuse, accidental damage or collision, modification of design, fair wear and tear (wheel bearings, wheels, tyres, paint, rusted stainless, door locks) neglect, incorrect or inadequate maintenance. Suspension, wheels nuts and bearings must be checked before every trip. Wheel bearings must be serviced by an authorized motor mechanic in 6 month intervals. Note: for extreme use the trailer will require more frequent wheel bearing service.
- Trailer bodies are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from original date of purchase. Cosmetic blemishes are not part of warranty.
- Baths and Bath motors are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from original date of purchase. General wear and tear is exempt.
- All warranty work is to be carried out by Dog Wash Trailer King or by a Dog Wash Trailer King authorized representative unless with the express written permission of Dog Wash Trailer King. Dog Wash Trailer King will repair or replace the item at their discretion.
- Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs, lost business, spoiled food arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in writing by Dog Wash Trailer King.
- Warranty is valid to food trailers and accessories that have been well maintained, kept clean tidy and neat. Note: if warranty claim is lodged, service documentation may be required to support your claim.
- Overloading of trailer and causing damage to suspension is not claimable. We suggest you understand the GVM of your trailer as per VIN plate and do not overload it for safety and structural reasons.
- Some items are supplied from third party Australian suppliers. In some cases you will need to contact third party suppliers directly as they warrant their own items and will do repairs for you. We will advise if this is the case. They will have their own service network and service you quickly.
- Our trailers and equipment are always being updated and refined. Some items may not match video exactly, we do our best to inform you in advance. If you have questions please just ask, we are happy to let you know. Our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date product.
- Dog Wash Trailer King takes no responsibility for any losses of income or another nature occurred while any trailer warranty issue is being warranted and/or repaired.
- Dog Wash Trailer King takes no responsibility for your success or lack thereof in the dog washing or any other type business. We sell you the trailer only as agreed and outlined on your invoice. We make no claims on what you will or will not earn as a operator. We do, however, help you as much as we can, but ultimately you need to run your business.
- Drilling through panels of the trailer will void warranty on panels and is likely to cause moisture to come inside panel, blistering and bubbling. Under no circumstances should you drill into panels
- All warranty is commercial grade warranty – 3 months parts and labour and further 9 months on parts only. However, in most cases we go over and above this to deliver you amazing customer service